Still leaves it with the small pin headers using tiny wires that don't fit well
with the larger screw terminals on drivers for larger motors. Made for screw
terminals on the adapter, pluggable screw terminals could be installed so
they're polarized, making a service replacement less "fool prone". Ie, unplug
everything, install replacement unit, plug in everything - can't plug a motor
driver control connection in backwards. Not without removing the adapter and
plugging that in backwards.

Shouldn't need any additional components other than the small PCB, header pins
and the screw block because all it's doing is changing the inputs to the Pololu
from a pin to a screw clamp.

Having 16 pins plugged in with screw terminals on top would be quite a bit more
secure than having four small pins as the mechanical connection to the external
driver.

    On Saturday, March 23, 2019, 9:55:16 PM MDT, Alan Condit