Chris and Gene,

I just went to the dlidirect.com <http://dlidirect.com/> website and clicked on
the “Full Developer Kit” pull down, it showed out of stock when I looked but
while I was on the page looking I got a invitation to chat box. I asked whether
you could order the developers kit through the website or if you had to buy it
through Amazon. The chat person said give me a call and posted their phone
number. They said they had a limited number of developer kits in stock but the
price was now $119 plus $20 shipping. So, I placed an order and was told that
it will ship tomorrow.

Assuming that I didn’t get scammed, I should have it in a few days.

Alan