I will have to dig up my documentation….

By the way, I haven’t ever seen this happen before using this code from Fusion.
 Other code, or course, wouldnt lilely have 2 back-to-back G96 commands, but
this seems to be related to the fact that spindle is in some state of CSS, gets
commanded again to do CSS and now has new commanded parameters, and that
confuses something - software or electrons ;-)

-Tom