Hi Jon,
Well it's back to being Pascal.  I combined the R and IJ versions into one.
The code matches what you posted on your website.  Just need to do some cleanup
and then I'll try building it with Lazarus on one of the Linux systems.  At the
moment the mill is running WIN-XP and MACH3 and it works on there.  I'll reboot
to LinuxCNC, move the parallel port cable and see how it does with LinuxCNC.
Can't see any reason why not.  It looks like I could also create a MAC OS
version.

The attached photo has Jon's web page in the background of the screen grab
showing the application.

John Dammeyer