As big as the UK plugs are, with the beefy prongs, I'm surprised they haven't
been classified as weapons and banned. ;) One could bean another person real
good with one of your extension cords...

    On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 10:34:44 AM MDT, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 at 16:18, Rafael Skodlar <ra...@linwin.com> wrote:

> American standard for power plugs is way better but I don't recommend to
> use N for an antenna

There are unpolarised olugs in the US.

If you want to be super careful use the UK BS1363 plug. You can't put
them in the wrong way round. Even if you remove the earth pin from the
plug (as the shutters are opened by the earth pin).

Of course the UK plug introduces a different danger, they hurt like
hell to stand on in the dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEfP1OKKz_Q