Yes.  They sell the Size 34 90VDC Brushed Motors I bought 10 years ago from
Keling for my mill conversion.  Then when I finally mounted them last year,
running with the HP_UHU drive kits (also 10 years old) that I found one motor
was hotter than the other.  They might well have smaller 48V servos too.

Investigation with a meter produced the information that the motors were
different, and the one that got hotter was like the ones they currently sell.
I'm not sure what the torque characteristics are of the cooler motor but of
course, being 10 years old Automation Technologies wasn't able to do anything
since the manufacturer wouldn't be able to do anything either.

So I looked at a new one along with shipping and encoder and it would still be
a 90VDC brushed servo.  Having experienced the AC Servo with the STMBL drive, I
started looking at AC Servos for both the axis drive and the spindle.
Especially since a 2HP 3 phase motor along with higher end VFD would be quite
expensive.

The end result was a Bergerda 1800W AC Servo and a 400W AC Servo with shipping
that came in less than Automation Technologies replacement DC servo and a 3
phase 2HP (1500W) for the spindle.

So you can tell I'm a fan of the Bergerda products and will be looking at
getting a few more to replace the brushed motors and the 60V stepper on the
knee.  That does away with both the 105VDC supply for the Brushed servo and the
60V supply for the knee.  Especially since the mill already runs on 220 VAC
anyway.

But until everything else has been completed (tool changer automatic draw bar,
power cabinet side panels, spindle motor mount) etc. I've promised myself not
to keep changing things.  Haven't even cast the mount for the harmonic drive
yet...

John Dammeyer