Well I just corrected my scale and activate the encoder filter and now I'm
pretty much spinning the spindle at the rpms it's asked to.

The problem is still my g96 code. When the program tries that command with
a 700 rpm limit, the lathe starts to spin to that maximum speed no matter
the position of the x axis.

I don't have spindle at speed connected but I don't know if that can be the
problem.

I really don't know what's going on. Please let me know of I'm missing
something.

Thank you!

Leonardo Marsaglia