For a toothed pulley with a flange on both sides I'd modify the 3D model to
make one flange a separate part, with features on it and the body of the pulley
to align it so that when glued on it will be concentric.

To glue PLA, cyanoacrylate (super glue) works well. So does tetrahydrofuran,
which is in some types of PVC pipe cleaner/primer. The PVC cleaners without THF
won't bond PLA.
The ridged surfaces of FDM prints can be used to make parts that fit together
like they're snap fit. Sizing part fits just right then adjusting extrusion can
make the same models easily drop together, a light press fit that holds but is
separable, or a press fit that's not tight enough to distort but is never
coming apart without something breaking.

    On Thursday, June 4, 2020, 3:14:31 PM MDT, Chris Albertson