Yes, I figured as much, but I figure it’s a problem that should be solved and
the noise looks like a contributing factor.

I am guessing that the source of the trouble is probably the VFD, as 80kHz
seems like a plausible base frequency for driving an AC motor.  Only the USC
should be operating at a frequency higher than 60Hz other than the VFD.  The
machine uses three gecko drives and large steppers, so it’s not very
sophisticated.  I traced out the grounds briefly and while they look fine, I
did some dumb stuff.  Like running a ground wire from a 12V power supply to a
terminal block, then back to the ground connection, making no other connections
at the terminal block — no idea why I’d have done that.