Hello!

I downloaded ISO image with 2.7.14 version and I cannot make it to
work. I get errors when I try to run installer and I also get an error
when I try to run live version from USB stick.
Error for install:
https://www.picpasteplus.com/v.php?i=4056a632c1
Error for live run:
https://www.picpasteplus.com/v.php?i=aac23fa489
I have never seen anything like that. What am I missing?
I also tried an ISO file that Andy had shared a link - it was named 2.8test5.iso
It does run live session, but I get stuck, when I try to install it -
it wants to load CD-ROM drivers, but there is no cd-rom in the machine
and that is where I get stuck - installer shows a menu and the only
option that works for me is the last one - abort installation.
I also tried debian-live-7.8.0-amd64-xfce-desktop.iso from official
Debian homepage hoping that I could add LinuxCNC repositories and
install it that way. I also get stuck on CD-ROM in this one.
I will appreciate any hints on how to get it working :)

Viesturs