Dave - YourEmail was rec'd on the mailing list.

I thought something was messed up w/ my account on the mailing list, but
what seems to happen to me is that I don't receive my own replies to a post
on the email list.  So, then I don't think the email is rec'd and posted.
But, I did a test a while back and Andy graciously replied as well w/ a few
others...

Mark