Le dim. 27 déc. 2020 à 23:08, Andy Pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> > On 27 Dec 2020, at 21:51, Andrew <pkm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Suppose I'd like to get a few STMBLs. Have they resolved the obsolete
> IRAMS
> > problem?
>
> I think it’s complicated.

What's most complicated is project communication! It's an heartbreaker 😓

There is a design using something else, but it hasn’t been released.

Read this for so long on gitter that I'm beginning to think it's a
legend...

And, another user has found a supplier with sizeable stocks.

Unless I'm wrong that' s here:
https://www.rocelec.com/part/INFIRAM256-2067A2

  I think there is an order of populated PCBs in progress.

Oh really? Please tell me where should I put my money to join the happy
few!

I even have proposed to crowdfund a batch to help finance the mythical next
version. Not even had an answer.

I have collected (hopefully) all needed infos but I haven't the knowledge
and skills to build the drives myself.

I see the day coming when I'll send money to China because in years I won't
have been able to get a handful of these. This makes me really sad.