I'm intrigued with the thought of using the STMBL
code on simple hardware without the high-power
(unobtainable) igbt devices.  In fact, I'm more
interested in using it as a versatile interface between
various devices and the SmartSerial interface.
Distributed I/O, small brush or brushless motors,
teach pendants, analog I/O, and the like.  I've
cloned the git repository, downloaded the gcc-arm
toolchain, and successfully compiled the existing
code (totally error free, to my pleasant surprise).

Has anybody out there in LinuxCNC land played
with the STMBL code on something like the
STM32F401 eval board?  I have one of those on
my shelf.

Thanks, and Happy New Year to all of you out there.
-- Ralph