How about something like this <https://www.machinio.com/listings/27319789-bridgeport-series-i-cnc-vertical-mill-r2e4-in-lebanon-nj>Gene?  My LCNC conversion to one of these was a piece of cake, even for this LCNC novice!  A little more spend up front than the one you found, but probably long run cheaper since it's already CNC'd with quality lead screws and powerful servo drives.  This one looks to be in great shape.  Variable speed (split sheave), Hi/Low spindle.  It does need 220/3 phase power, which for me required a $350 rotary phase converter.