Greetings all;

My patience with the GO704 is about used up. I've the sheckles now to
replace it with something that might be better, and this one looks as if
it might scratch the itch. I'd like to get a bridgeport style but simply
do not have the room for it in the garage.

<https://www.ebay.com/itm/153638163890>

Among other things, the post mounting looks as if it could be shimmed to
square it if its not square, something the GO704 make damnably difficult
because the bolts go in from the rear, not the top.

However, this dealers description is a bit sparse. No gear shift data
etc.  Does anyone recognize the maker so I could look up all the sales
propaganda?

Thanks all.

 - Louis D. Brandeis