Le sam. 22 mai 2021 à 15:07, Valerio Bellizzomi <vale...@selnet.org> a
écrit :

> On Sat, 2021-05-22 at 12:49 +0200, Jérémie Tarot wrote:
> >
> > For as much as I genuinely appreciate your offer, I believe it'd be
> > better
> > to migrate lcnc irc channel on a community managed network.
>

> To which community do you refer?
>
> AFAIK I am quite silent but part of the LinuxCNC community :-)

You surely are mate!
Sorry if my badly chosen words suggested anything else 🙏

I just meant that a single admin infrastructure may not be the safer choice
for our growing community...

Nevertheless, I'd surely welcome lcnc having it's own irc, discord and
matrix servers with built-in bridges... If a community manager can gather
at least a pair of admins around her to keep the engines running.

Anyway, thanks again