I don't think it has any USB connectors.

I do know that the io controls all go through the plugs on the bottom.  One
for encoder feedback from motor.

One for the input signal.

There are several notes on serial control in all the manuals I have read.
But I know some models do step dir and some do analog.

And I'm reading generic manuals

I would love to speak with Bevin from the forum if he is around somewhere.
As I know he has done several of these machines