From: Roland Jollivet <roland.jolli...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 10:31:01 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] OT: About a chat here on vacuum table ideas

A friend was complaining about the need for 6kW vacuum system on a large
table and this got me thinking....

Another way is to divide the table up into squares, grid wise, and have a
.. separate.. vacuum motor for each section. The motor is mounted under the
table at the bottom of each 'box'.
You can get ~1.5kW motors really cheap, and now it's easy to make up a
system with as many kW as you want.

Far easier to find 4 vacuum motors than a 6kW pump.

Roland