From: R C <cjv...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 13, 2021 9:13 PM
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] all the MESA cards talk made me think

I just looked up what a PMDX132 is,  part of my problem is that the parallel
PCI card I used appears to be broken, and of course they are harder to get.  So
I wouldn't mind switching to an ethernet based controller in the PC side (Dell
T5500/T7500).

I have seen the 7i92  mentioned, and others,  can they do multiple stepper
motors?  (right now I am using a parallel BOB,  that connects to  steopper
drivers (ala DM542), which drive the actual steppers.)

thanks,

Ron