Most likely not. The pro-CoC would first have to prove that the CoC is not
doing any harm - which is kind of impossible, 'cause it has already caused
harm.

Then - as there is no formal leadership - who may vote? Not to stress the fact
that "somebody" already has forced CoC on others and this thead is the reaction
of that attitude.

BTW, this is going exactly the way CoC agenda works - and that's also the
reason to keep it out.

Nik

Anno domini 2021 Tue, 13 Jul 11:50:38 +0100
 Peter Hodgson scripsit: