From: Feral Engineer [theferalengin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 12:22 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] OT Fanuc!

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the Walla Walla University email
system.

Yeah we only made those for a few years. Not a big seller. Good machine but
limited in options and the NL/NLX is just a better seller. You have the
straight fanuc or mapps overlay?

You'll never guess who I work for 😅

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer