Hello!

I would like to create a subroutine for horizontal drilling. I do not
know, if canned cycles, like G81 work in XZ and YZ plane, but I feel
pretty sure that they would not work both directions - the drill tool
head holds two drill bits, facing opposite directions, as shown in the
picture in this thread:
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/20-g-code/29162-horizontal-drilling-using-g81
So I am playing with G0 and G1 moves.

Error message during loading g-code file:
Near line 57 of
/home/cnc/linuxcnc/nc_files/0.auto.ngc:
57:duplicate O-word label: 'o<001y1100>
while [#<remain_depth>]' - defined in line 52

Subroutine is here:
https://pastebin.com/VMGbyhKP

I did find this thread:
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/20-g-code/27728-duplicate-o-word-label-error-in-version-2-6?start=0

Since I have 2.8.2 version, I would like to think that this is not
relevant. And there is a difference that I get the error even after
5th or whatever attempt of trying. Restarting LinuxCNC does not change
anything - I still get the same error.

Subroutine from this thread also does not work:
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/subroutine-library/27029-rectangle3-for-mill-router

This is expanded subroutine that is loaded from ngcgui:
https://pastebin.com/xvPPeSAM

I am not sure that those "while" statements are correct in the expanded file.
I would appreciate any hints or ideas, what am I doing wrong?

Viesturs