I have finally started stripping out the control cabinet on my cnc mill in
preparation for my retrofit.  The brushed servos and mechanical limit and home
switches were wired up with crimped "bullet" quick connect pins.  I'm replacing
the servos with brushless servos, and am considering replacing the mechanical
switches with inductive prox sensors (pnp, nc type).  All the old wires are
sticky with coolant and metal chips.

So, I am interested to hear what other lcnc retrofitters have found works well
for modest priced coolant proof connectors (3 or 4 pin), and opinions on cheap
Chinese prox sensors (since the name brand ones are so expensive, even on
ebay).  An example is:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-5Pcs-NC-PNP-LJ18A3-8-Z-AY-Inductive-Proximity-Sensor-Switch-DC6V-36V-/143861840692

Photos (rather unorganized) of the retrofit are at:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yBSRVf3QAVUK39PC7

Thanks,
-- Ralph