See below.

That matches that tiny drawing which I also found along with a few other
profile descriptions.
I need to study this paper a bit more.
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1687814019850656

Do you have a similar sized micrograph of the mating profile?  Seems the teeth
are way narrower so it just the flexing that makes contacts between the
multiple teeth or are the teeth wider on the fixed internal spline?
John