Is there a way to dynamically enable/disable the
PYVCP = pyvcp-panel.xml

The problem is that even just using the 1024x768 PSNG probe screen on the 1280
x1024 monitor, the icons are too large because of the space taken by the panel.
 I can make the text on the panel smaller but the width of the panel remains
the same and tracks like the left panel does for width.

I'd like to be able to disable the panel when I show the PSNG window so that
the icon buttons actually fit and show what they are supposed to do.

The only other alternative would be to buy a 1080 screen or not have a panel
but I need the information and buttons on the panel.

Thanks
John

"ELS! Nothing else works as well for your Lathe"
Automation Artisans Inc.
www dot autoartisans dot com