Hi There…I’m hoping to start in the ‘machine on’ state rather than estop on.
After that, yes, I would like to home the axes, then set the mode to MDI and
also set G93.  I had not asked anything but the machine state as I thought it
would be better to take it one step at a time…

Thanks very much,
Alan

Sent from my iPhone