Tomaz,
I watched the video. Even at .25 speed I could not see the axis movement of
the head/head. I would like to see the head/head moving.

Do you sometimes run with the A axis rotary table unhooked from the control?

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 3:09 PM Tomaz T. <tomaz_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Machine is 5-axis head-head, but now I have added rotary axis for
> workpiece turn which is also parallel to B axis, so in one configuration I
> use 5-axis knematics, for other I don't need to.
> Now I also have two post processors and I need to be careful to select the
> right one for the current job, and if I'm not, I need to prevent on machine
> that I run it on wrong configuration.
> Here you can see first tryout of added rotary axis, milling long speargun:
> https://youtu.be/Q-HBN2Rs0vE
> Configuration in my case is XYZABC as I need A in one or the other case to
> home "unused" axis.
>
> > How are the two machines configured?
> > Do you have XYZAB and XYZAC?

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.