From: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2024 9:11 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Todd Zuercher <to...@pgrahamdunn.com>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Tool length probe

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Be sure links are safe.

On Tue, 21 May 2024 at 13:37, Todd Zuercher via Emc-users
<emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>> wrote:
Don't know about that one.  But I did 3d print one that seems like it will work
pretty well.

My design has been successfully 3D printed too: https://youtu.be/2ia1_NKQJKs

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for