I have been thinking about using an old touch probe as a tool setter to
measure both z and diameter offset. Anyone had any luck with that so far?
I think it would be fancy if I could measure the diameter at the same time
as the z offset. My cheap sk40 tool holders have some run out, and using
tool compensation to get better tolerances would be fun.
/Peter