Hi,

I get a lot of mismatches emms-info-native vs emms-info-taglib around two
tags:

1.  albumartistsort:
emms-print-metadata gives
info-album=The Black Box of Jazz
info-albumartist=Various Artists
info-albumartistsort=Various Artists
info-artist=Phil Woods
info-artistsort=Woods, Phil
info-date=2000
info-originaldate=1995
info-label=Millenia Music
info-title=Caravan
info-tracknumber=27/50
info-discnumber=3/4
info-playing-time=437

where emms-info-native gives:
(("albumartistsort" . "Blakey, Art & Jazz Messengers, The")
 ("albumartist" . "Various Artists")
 ("label" . "Millenia Music")
 ("artistsort" . "Woods, Phil")
 ("originaldate" . "1995")
 ("date" . "2000")
 ("discnumber" . "3/4")
 ("album" . "The Black Box of Jazz")
 ("tracknumber" . "27/50")
 ("artist" . "Phil Woods")
 ("title" . "Caravan"))

It is interesting that exiftool gives the same answer as emms-info-native
here so maybe this is a controversial tag?

2. genre: emms-native-info yields things like "(16)" while
emms-print-meta-data gives things like "Reggae".

I think all this happened at commit 5aea8e7 which is why I did not pick it
up before.

---Fran