Thanks Kathy for your post on glitch, resistance and resilience.

Video was born in resistance. Our medium of electricity describes a
phenomenon which reflects this: Ohm - a conductor opposing a message
sent through it.

We were all about the unexpected, the unanticipated. We tried to
create instruments which created images never before seen.

I agree with your analysis of the academy today.

I think it equally – and sadly – applies to the art world,
particularly the area of funding. It seems we must all now conform to
the models of the business world.

I am with you.

Long live bending.