Certainly Babak, Naturally arrived hybrids are crossbred within like
species (a tomato and another tomato) and GM requires either a virus or
other cellular invasion technology to combine DNA not found through natural
selection (frog DNA and an Orange).  Gregor Mendel, the father of genetic
science would be amazed what we can do!  When working with the public, we
provide non-biased information so the community can make up their own minds
if GM is something they should be concerned about.  Although there is much
fun and laughter when people encounter PlantBots roving about in the
street, our primary goal is to create a platform for discussion that may
lead to civic action in promoting transparency in food production.

Kindly,
Jeff + Wendy