Thanks, Babak, for this description of Kompi — and thanks, Jeff and Wendy, for
asking for it.

Babak, I’m really intrigued by the visualization as a list or as a compass
rather than as a map, which some people have described as a web 3.0 hegemony.
You seem to be moving further and further away from the commercially available
base maps of Google in these three projects. I’m wondering whether you could
tell us more about the ideas that drive this shift.

Best,
Dale