Sally

You wrote: “… not yet a way to transform the most common form of movement
notation (Labanotation) into video action … and [you are looking for, but not
finding] magical animated movies [related to the] felt body”

Do you know Leslie Bishko’s (at Emily Carr) [
https://labanforanimators.wordpress.com/leslie-bishko/
<https://labanforanimators.wordpress.com/leslie-bishko/> ] … work that uses
Labanotation to create “expressive movement in computer animation”

Also, do you study Feldenkrais Method that influenced an earlier generation of
experimental animators — especially Sky David?

The connections among dance/movement and experimental animation is probably
stymied by disciplinary boundaries in colleges — the dancers want the
“documentation” that you discuss below and the media-makers want to use dancers
to “sell music” [music videos], and poetry is … Well, all this to say — it is
too rare to have someone translate and adapt a theoretical essay into
“dance-poems”

Craig