Dear -empyre subscribers,
Over the next  month we will be programing our discussions for 2017.  In that
spirit we invite any of our subscribers to submit ideas for possible monthly
topics for discussion.  All you really need to do is submit an idea with a
potential list of guests,  Also send us your bio and what months would be good
for you to moderate.  We can help you with writing your Introductory posts,
rounding out guest list should you need more participants, and how to negotiate
the monthly duties of being a moderator.  All of the chosen topics will be
archived on our official archive site

http://lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au/pipermail/empyre/2016-November/date.html

Deadline for submission is December 15th.  Send name of your topic,
description, potential guest list, possible months you are available to
moderate and your bio to rfe...@cornell.edu

Many thanks.  Renate Ferro and Tim Murray

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Art