Hi all,
We are hoping you have had a wonderful holiday and New Year.  -empyre-
soft-skinned space has been a vibrant listserv founded by Melinda Rackham in
2002.  -empyre-  has traced the history and theory of emerging topics in
networked culture practices.  While this month we celebrate -empyre’s fifteenth
year, it was ten years ago in 2007 that Tim Murray and I came on the moderating
team to help steer the energies of -empyre-.

In 2017 we send this all call and invitation to all of -empyre-’s 1,987 members
to consider guest moderating one of the upcoming months of 2017. Just send an
email to Renate at her Cornell email address below  with your idea for the
topic, your bio and what month or two would be good for you to moderate.  We
can help you with writing your Introductory posts, rounding out guest list
should you need more participants, and how to negotiate the monthly duties of
being a moderator.  All of the chosen topics will be archived on our official
archive site

http://lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au/pipermail/empyre/2016-November/date.html

Best to all of you.

Renate Ferro