Thans Aviva for writing in.  If I am understanding you, you are not happy with
the human body centered, biologically based science to the exclusion of broader
problems such as climate change, global warming, and broader politically
engaged practices.   I’m so sorry you were unable to attend the CAA panel on
Bio-art  Though titled as such our very narrowly convened group featured
artists that I believe broadly took on cross-disciplinary conceptual issues.
Natalie Jermenjenko for example reached across the broad areas of ecology,
climate change, and animal robotics.  Your point is well taken though and I’m
hoping that in this short week some of our subscribers might take the
opportunity to also respond.  We can leave this open and invite others to
comment. College Art Association is always so rushed I agree.  The question you
raise might be an interesting one for an entire month on -empyre.  Maybe we can
talk about that back channel.

Best to you.  Renate

On 6/24/17, 9:26 AM, "empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au on behalf of
Aviva Rahmani" <empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au on behalf of