Thank you all,

 hey what wondrous and scary things I’ve learnt this month and thanks Ian - its
a joy to see a contaminated browser

Ive spent the past two days pulling out Buffel grass while its easier after the
rain - very satisfying. I cant make a difference to a continent but I can clean
up my own yard :)

wishing u all a safe and fun holiday season

xx

Melinda