Hello List,
Many hanks to Empyre for all the hard work! Specifically atthe moment thanks to
Teresa and Therese for the commentson keeping up and options for doing so. I
think the archivesare a very important tool. The amount of information and
analysis on culture via the listserv is highly welcome.I've recommended joining
to colleagues & will go on &
continue to do so.Therese you note how /empyre-
soft-skin space reflects the emergence of technologyand how artists and writers
use and think through technology./This seems to become truer every day. One of
my interestsis modernism and Virginia Woolf studies and I was gldto see Google
Doodles celebrating Woolf's 136th birthday.A first for 2018 as her writings
continue to be a great
source of inspiration.Good to count her and many other earier writers among
oure-poets ; )  Thanks and best wishes to all, William