Dear Renate, <<empyreans>>,

I am confused about your introduction to my post: I am verbose? I am also to the point. I am incomprehensible? I am also direct. I am powerfully political. I am nonsensical. Poetic.

... I write to you as a recent PhD. in the job market, transcendent uber alles. (Perhaps there is a market for the qualities you list? Please let me know.)

(Apropos of existential contradiction on the left, I would like to point the list to this: https://www.the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/what-happens-next-british-left/)

Best,
Simon

http://squarewhiteworld.com/ (PS: see Sol or /Puertopia /(sic) for the actuation of the cyberpositivism of the early 2000s.)