Thanks for this Garrett. I'm watching this now, although I think a different
kind of watching is going to be be required of me for this piece. I'm going to
leave it rolling and drop in as and when. You're certainly at the outer limits
in terms of digital duration with this one. It suggests to me something
non-human, the relentless of some kind of robot or perhaps we're in the terrain
of geological time, or the time of reptiles (actually the subject of non-human
time-perception I find fascinating). I'm very drawn to the correlation between
the experience of watching your film and the experience of being in those
immense landscapes.

By way of introduction my name is Toby Tatum and I'm a film-maker from the UK.
The piece I contributed to the FLEFF is called The Toby Tatum Guide to Grottoes
& Groves. The piece resulted from a self-initiated vision quest into the
twisted labyrinths of the forest, specifically the ancient woods near my
Hastings home. The FLEFF curators have written an insightful piece of the
project here should you wish to take a look:
https://www.ithaca.edu/fleff/invisible_geographies/tobytatumguide/
Regards,

Toby

Toby Tatum

http://www.tobytatum.com/

Toby Tatum's films are distributed by Collectif Jeune Cinéma

Recent interviews online here & here

    On Monday, 9 April 2018, 19:49:07 GMT+1, Garrett Lynch