fragmentary notes on Johann Arens' Moulding Exclusivities:

what i am seeing/hearing/feeling:
- who is the camera? am i the camera? who is the user?
- whose disembodied arm is this?
- camera view on an arm - intimate seeing. intimate machine vision.
- am I stuck in a loop?
- how did I get here?
- ok I'm in a startup/ ad agency/something
- symbols on the wall as corporate hieroglyphics
- how did I get here?
- am I stuck in a loop?
- goopy sculptures outside of an installation situation.
- horror soundtrack? plodding white noise intensity and disembodied scanner
voices. what will happen to me?
- occasional (workers?) in the background, mid action. do they not see? can
they not hear? DANGER!