For the last two weeks of January, 2021 we launch an open call to our members.
"What’s on your bookshelf in 2021?"  Share a list of the books, online
publications and other resources (digital or otherwise) that are on your
bookshelf this year.  If you are a writer, artist, curator or technologist what
has been influencing your own research and production? Do you have a new
publication?  Please share these titles, publication information and links as
well.

Please post your biography at the end of your post to introduce yourself to the
listserv.

PUT YOUR NAME IN THE SUBJECT HEADING for identification.

Just as a reminder all posts go through a moderation site.  We ensure that no
spam or advertisements are sent through to our members’ Inboxes.

We've all come to marvel at the diverse nature of our monthly topics. What has
been most fascinating for us is to consider the power of
this online forum and how the rhizomatic flow between our subscribers¹
research and projects directly imprint upon the ebb and flow of our global
identity. That flow can be reviewed through our ¬empyre archive generously
hosted by
the University of New South Wales since 2002.
 http://lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au/pipermail/empyre/

Our ¬empyre website is hosted by Cornell University
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/

Over the next few months our website will be updated.

We also extend a general invitation to any of our subscribers who would like to
host a discussion topic over the months of 2021. We can assist your through the
process of hosting a monthly topic. Please contact Renate Ferro at
rfe...@cornell.edu.

Happy New Year and please stay safe.

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor