Thanks, Kat for the feedback. As suggested by Renate I will be unpacking my
ideas for the exhibition on Friday. Although the age of Aquarius is a
western construct, within the Indian context astronomy and astrology sit
side by side. Excited to unpack this,  and much more regards these
intersections.
thanks,
Arshiya