Hi everyone,
Thank you for the introduction, Renate. It's been lovely reading
through the discussions.

My work recently has centered around the concept of Holistic visions
of the universe and the deep and universal experiences of all beings.
So when Arshiya approached me to be part of The Dawn of Aquarius, it
was quite fitting.

I like to think of the planet as a being, where Geology is the force
within. Astronomy is the force without. Hydrology is the vital force.
Humans are the fire - the element, which when you add it to any of the
other three, changes its state.

Humans are the consciousness of our solar system and becuase of that
we have always and will continue to look to the sky for answers in an
effort to understand our own origins. Astrology is an extension of
this desire where we try to find patterns in what we observe. In many
ways it's us trying to make sense of the data we have collected
through our observations and also ties into myth making where again we
try to make sense of phenomena around us.

One way to connect humans and nature is to look for analogy and
relationships, be it in shapes, purpose, and power. For humans to
master nature and their destiny we create concepts and objects that
will provide or hold power. Now that we live in a time of perceived
prosperity we can look back and distill the meanings from stories we
have told and created.

Looking forward to continuing the discussion.

More from me soon,
Rithika