Hello -empyre-
A few of you have taken advantage of this networking open call on -empyre- for
April.  We will be beginning our new discussion on the 7th of May so will keep
this open for a few more days.  Hope you will all take advantage if you have
not thus far.

Networking New Work
Whether you are an artist, a coder, a writer, or theorist we hope this month
you will take the opportunity to give your own work a plug, Networking New
Work.

Please share descriptions, prospectuses, or narratives about what it is that
you are in the middle of this April.  Many of us are still in the midst of the
conditions of Covid while others have access to vaccines which are prompting an
ease to how we get around and what we have access to. Do you have an upcoming
publication or exhibition or perhaps something in progress?  We want to hear
all about it.

Please respond with this email  soft_skinned_space
<empyre@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au>
We ask you to put your name in the subject heading.
Additionally, we invite you to post your current short biography.

Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Instagram @ empyre_soft_skinned_space
Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/groups/empyrelistserv
Twitter @empyrelistserv

Best, Renate Ferro