Thanks Renate. We have been busy on some of our collective Embassy Cultural
House projects. Most recently “Stop Extinction! Restore the Earth “. Around 50
participants in this ECH partnership with “GardenShip and State” project.

I will try to send details sometime this week to share.

Best
Jamelie Hassan
514 Pall Mall St.
London, ON
N5Y 2Z6
-
London, Ontario, on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabeg, Haudenosaunee,
Lenape, Attawandaron and Huron-Wendat peoples, at the forks of Deshkan Ziibi
(Antler River), an area subject to the Dish with One Spoon Wampum and other
treaties.