From: Timothy Conway Murray <t...@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: [-empyre-] prolitariat
To: "soft_skinned_space" <emp...@gamera.cofa.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 5:24 AM

Dear Patty,
Sadly almost noone at making sense acknowledged the crisis, not even Stiegler
who clelebrated 'amateur' art.  I think the traditional humanism of the 2  left
them incapable of reflecting on the ideology of 'constructing' sense in the
midst of social chaos.  Aside from roaming police and quiet streets at night
(no petrol) Paris is prettynquiet, except for nearby Nanterre wherenthe 68
student movement also began.  We're hoping to receive posts from those
participants who share our for critique and reflection on the social moment in
Paris. Tim