Hi there -

In hopes of being able to cogently contribute to this week's discussion, some
of you may find a clip from one of my earlier video pieces to be of interest  -
Leave little to be Desired.   It was my MFA thesis piece ( 1989 ! ) that
functioned as both a single channel and installation piece.  The  piece posted
on Vimeo is a short compilation of clips from the lengthier video.  And, yes,
technically speaking it was digitally created - way back then- in the days of
behemoth machines with very long rendering timelines ....

https://vimeo.com/44560594

Chris