We would like to take this opportunity to thank Ashley Scarlett, Anais Nony
 and Quinn  Dupont  for taking over the month of October on -empyre.  The
discussion centering on Digital Objects, the diverse line-up of guests, and
the revolving themes related to  practice, matter, and process and memory
provided a thorough investigation of the material and immaterial objects
their interactivity and editability. Many thanks to all of you.

Renate Ferro and Tim Murray